Introduction

From: LissBirds8@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 28 1997 - 21:10:52 PST

Date: Sat, 1 Mar 1997 00:10:52 -0500 (EST)
From: LissBirds8@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Introduction

Hello,
        This is my first letter into this mailing list. I just joined yesterday! I
have become interested in carnivorous plants because of a genetics research
project I am enrolled in. I have just started to research plant tissue
culture of carnivorous plants, mainly VFT's. I was wondering: does anyone
have the exact recipe for tissue culture media for a carnivorous plant? If
so, I would greatly appreciate it if you clued me in. I have found rather
sketchy recipes for media, and I need to know the exact indredients. Also,
any tips are welcome, such as which CP's are most responsive to tissue
culture. Thanks!
        -Liss :-)