New Member

From: Frank Wolpert (fwolpert@kf.co.za)
Date: Thu Apr 10 1997 - 11:42:22 PDT

Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 20:42:22 +0200
From: "Frank Wolpert" <fwolpert@kf.co.za>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: New Member

Hi everyone.
My name is Frank Wolpert and I have recently joined the listserv.
I am 24 years old,studying Accountancy Honours part time while serving a 3
year(I`m in year 2) Training contract at an accounts firm called Kessel
Feinstein.

I have been growing CP for 3 years.Before that I had quite an extensive
cactus and succulent collection.In fact I have been growing plants in one
form or another for the past 12 years.

I grow CP of all genera but my favorites are Drosera ,Nepenthes and Utrics.