new member

From: Mike Vogl (mvogl@webaccess.net)
Date: Mon Aug 18 1997 - 21:33:49 PDT

Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 21:33:49 -0700
From: Mike Vogl <mvogl@webaccess.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: new member

Hello all. My name is Jonathan Mitchell; I am 16 and live in Colorado.
I have been recieving CP digest for several months now, and enjoy it
very much. Unlike some other groups, the knowledgeable and interesting
discussions here have impressed me very much. Well, I have finally
decided to introduce myself!

I have been growing CPs for almost two years now, and have a collection
of around 30 varieties that I grow in terrariums in my basement. My
(condensed) list is as follows:

Heliamphora- 11 varieties
Nepenthes- 8 varieties (mostly highland)
Drosera- 3 species
Brocchinia reducta
Catopsis berteroniana
Cephalotus
Utricularia humboltii (a weed in the Helis)
Mutt Sarracenias

I look forward to being part of this great group!

-Jonathan Mitchell <jmitchell@webaccess.net>