New Member

From: Oreophila@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 19 1997 - 17:27:25 PDT

Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 20:27:25 -0400 (EDT)
From: Oreophila@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: New Member

  Hello my name is William, I have been collecting CP for several years now.
 I am 15 years old and am in the 10th grade. I have a greenhouse with Nep.,
Sar., Dros, Byb, Utric, Ceph.,and Br. in it. I live in Northern California
and volunteer at Califorina Carnivores durring the summer. In case you don't
know what Cali. Carnivors is, it is the coolest CP nursery in the states,
Phone # 707-838-1630. I went to the Atlanta trip, so a few of you may know
of me; I went with my grandfather. I am interested in trading plants and
buying them. My E-Mail address is oreophila@aol.com.

William