lime

From: Carles Cardona (JCEMAP@santandersupernet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 03 1998 - 21:19:23 PST

Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 06:19:23 +0100
From: "Carles Cardona" <JCEMAP@santandersupernet.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: lime

        Hello all, I'm new in this list and I'd like to know more about CP, so I
want to ask you some questions:
        I live in Mallorca (in the middle of the west Mediterranian sea) and this
island is all with lime soil (whith a lot of CaCO3). Because all CP I know
are fron acid soils, Iwant to know which plant you recomend me to plant
here??. Because I want to plant some CP in the Botanical Garden (Jard\355
Botanic de Soller).
        Thank you for any help you could give me.

        Carles