list update

From: Andrew Marshall (andrewm@eskimo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 07 1998 - 14:38:34 PST

Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 14:38:34 -0800 (PST)
From: Andrew Marshall <andrewm@eskimo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: list update

Hi folks,
        The latest batch of Nepenthes cuttings have been removed from the
rooting chamber and are doing well. I am now trying to figure out what to
cut next. I hope to be able to figure out how to permanantly adjust my
list so that I can send it out with the new ones on, plus a few deletions.
I am also in the process of dividing and pruning my Sarracenia. I have
nearly every thing as far as naturally occuring species/forms there of.
Not a lot of hybrids though...yet.
        If you are interested in the newest Nepenthes I have, send me an
e-mail and I will send you the newest list, even if I have to re-type the
thing every time manually.
        Thanks for your interest
        Andrew Marshall