New Subscriber CP Grower

From: judy clark (jclark2712@classic.msn.com)
Date: Sun Oct 26 1997 - 13:58:06 PST

Date: Sun, 26 Oct 97 21:58:06 UT
From: "judy clark" <jclark2712@classic.msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: New Subscriber CP Grower

Hello All,
I've been lurking here for about 2 months so I thought I would introduce
myself. My name is David Crump and I own and operate Carolina Carnivorous
Gardens. I have been growing these fascinating plants for about 10 years now
and have decided to start selling these plants retail. I propagate all my own
material and buy some tissue culture plants. Anyone interested in a free
catalogue can obtain one with a Stamped Envelope. I'm not too good with using
a computer yet, but i will answer CP questions that are sent to me that I know
something about, but please be patient I will reply as soon as possible.
Thank you for your interest, I can be reached at jclark2712@msn.com and snail
mail at, Carolina Carnivorous Gardens, 4174 Welling Av., Charlotte, N.C.
28208, 704 399-3045. Good Growing,
                                David Crump