Re: New Subscriber CP Grower

From: Joe Cumbee (acumbee@surfsouth.com)
Date: Tue Oct 28 1997 - 15:43:30 PST

Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 18:43:30 -0500
From: Joe Cumbee <acumbee@surfsouth.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: New Subscriber CP Grower

David,
It is good to here that you are now a member of the cp list serve. For those of
you that attend Southeastern Carnivorous Plant Conferences, David needs no
introduction. For those of you who don't know him, David runs a carnivorous plant
nursery in Charlotte N.C. I have received plants from him for a number of years
and have always been very satisfied. He is very knowledgeable in propagating and
growing of carnivorous plants, and I know his addition to the CP List will be
appreciated by all.
Joe Cumbee