Re:New Subscriber CP Grower

From: Stefan Ploszak (imduff@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 29 1997 - 12:30:16 PST

Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 12:30:16 PST
From: "Stefan Ploszak" <imduff@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re:New Subscriber CP Grower

 I agree with Joe's comments, David Crump is a welcome addition to the
list. I've had the pleasure of visiting David's house on several
occasions to talk plants and look at "what's new" in the bogs. If ever
in the Charlotte area, I would strongly suggest visiting him. He has
recently completed several large bogs that are full of Sarrs and VFTs.
Not only does he have several great Sarr hybrids for sale(if you're into
Sarr hybrids, you need to call David), but you might get some great
ideas for growing your plants.
 BTW David, I'll be back in Charlotte next week and I'll give you a
call.

  Stefan Ploszak