Spaghnum moss

From: BillSherren (william.sherren@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 07:02:27 PST

Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 15:02:27 -0000
From: BillSherren <william.sherren@ukonline.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Spaghnum moss

Hi
Thanks for your comments over Marston Exotics:

"Jackie Gardner has confirmed that she is running a mail order business for
CPs and seeds. She seems to have most of the Marston Exotics stock,
although Marston Exotics themselves have ceased to trade and Paul Gardner
is now technically an employee of Wyevale Nurseries. Her phone number is
01981-251659 (mobile 0798-0354076) and she plans to have a stall in the
NCCPG tent at the Hampton Court Flower Show in July where she will be
selling a range of CPs."

But I had phoned that number before submitting my CP question over
Spaghnum moss, and got the impression from Jackie that they no longer
supplying CP's.. Or moss for that matter.. I hope I am wrong.

Bill