Tap Water Purifier for Sale!

From: Joe Harden (jharden@ev1.net)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 08:07:42 PST

Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 10:07:42 -0600
From: "Joe Harden" <jharden@ev1.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Tap Water Purifier for Sale!

My R.O. unit is running smoothly...for everyone that mentioned that
the 'waste' water was excessive compared to the good water...you
were NOT joking!!! I can install a large water garden in my
greenhouse with that amount of waste water, that's for sure.

Anyway, I now have a Tap Water Purifier I no longer need, and I'm
willing to part with it for $25, or best offer.

Here is a link to the place where I got it from, and all about it:

http://www.petwhse.com/webstore/webstore.nsf/fbd771ea8d7ff4fa852567da006d3cd2/070258d09ad6d3a387256721006dd2e5?OpenDocument

The current filter is half used, but I'm throwing in an un-opened
filter that I never installed for it.

Anyone who is interested, just email me privately. Thanks!

Joe www.carnivorous-kingdom.com

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]