u.alpinas for sale(again)

From: chris moody (zpyder@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 12:11:03 PST

Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 20:11:03 GMT
From: "chris moody" <zpyder@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: u.alpinas for sale(again)

sorry all.

it has been brought to my attention that in my previous ad the price of my
plants had been jumbled some how, so here's my ad again.

i have 4 (four) pots of u.alpinas for sale. each pot is full of healthy,
young vigorously growing plants. the price of the plants is \2434.50 (four
pounds fifty pence) +(plus) whatever the cost of the postage comes to.

please reply by the first of march, as afterwards i will be dividing the
plants up. the offer will still stand, but there will not be as many plants
in each pot.

to all those people not in the united kingdom, i am willing to export the
plants, but bare in mind the cost of overseas shipping, and that some places
need to have a permit to receive plants, so if you're interested please
don't be disappointed if i can't you sell the plants.

regards
chris.m.
zpyder@hotmail.com