CP's in Liberia

From: EdwardK674@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 05:41:37 PST

Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 08:41:37 EST
From: EdwardK674@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP's in Liberia

Hi All,
I have a question. Are there any rare or uncommon cp's native to Liberia? I'm
asking for two reasons
1) I'm having some problems finding any references (mainly due to my limited
library).
2) Our conservation Society at the zoo is trying to preseve Sapo National
Forest in Liberia. Sapo is still uncut old growth rainforest. If there are
some rare unusual plants (like cps) we can possible get the Horticultural
Society involved etc. After the revolution in Liberia, lumbering started in
Sapo and the zoo is trying to send supplies and relief help to the rangers in
Sapo.
If anyone has any info for me or questions please e-mail me off list.
Thanks,
Ed Kowalski
Lead Keeper
Dept of Herpetology