My puppets

From: Amy E. Ritchie (carnivorous_plant@juno.com)
Date: Sat Nov 13 1999 - 18:04:57 PST

Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 21:04:57 -0500
From: "Amy E. Ritchie" <carnivorous_plant@juno.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: My puppets

Hi all,
I just want to say to everyone who got mad about my posts that I am
sorry.
I'm sure people will understand that I didn't mean to be annoying or
bothersome at all. I was just trying to let people know about new puppets
coming out.
For people who don't care about the puppets, you can just scroll past my
messages, and act as if there was nothing there. There are alot of people
who DO care about the puppets. There have been a few of you that have
posted nasty things about my posts on this CP digest, but I have way many
more people write to me, both on the CP digest and privately to my email,
encouraging me about the puppets.
And also, I DO get upset when people flame me like this. It makes me very
sad when people talk badly about my hard work. This is not a
get-rich-quick thing, as one of you said; I work very hard to make my
puppets. Sometimes I have blisters on my hands from cutting them out, and
I work late at night making them. When I get an order, I hardly stop
working on them until they are done. I usually have them made before the
check is even here, even on large orders.

I hope you will understand that I did not mean to pester anyone, and I
hope everyone will just stop talking about it.

Amy
http://www.homestead.com/flytraps