Re: My puppets

From: C. J. Mazur (ccp@vaxxine.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 14:55:16 PST

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 17:55:16 -0500
From: "C. J. Mazur" <ccp@vaxxine.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: My puppets

Dear Amy,

I have to say that I was apaulled by the flames you received in the last
while. I think what you do is incredible and shows a deep devotion to
Carvivorous Plants and their promotion. Your puppets entice young children
to get involoved in CP, and after all, isn't that what its all about. Keep
sewin' keep your head high. Good luck.

Best Regards
Carl Mazur, VP ICPS