Re: Aphrodite's Mousetrap availability (Kevin)

From: Paul Temple (Paultemple@ecologycal.demon.co.uk)
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 03:33:42 PST

Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 11:33:42 +0000
From: Paul Temple <Paultemple@ecologycal.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Aphrodite's Mousetrap availability (Kevin)

Hi Kevin.

I once tried finding the book for someone else, I think it was an
american friend but I can't remember who now (sorry whoever it was!).
Problem is that the book was never produced in large numbers so probably
was always rare. Certainly I only have my one copy at present.

If I see another I'll buy it and give you first chance at ait (I won't
charge a profit!) - if I see more than one copy, I may buy them up and
offer them here since they're so quaint, one or two people should want
it. But don't hold your breath!

Chau

Paul