Re: New Member

From: Chris Teichreb (cjteichr@sfu.ca)
Date: Sat Oct 02 1999 - 11:52:18 PDT

Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 10:52:18 -0800
From: Chris Teichreb <cjteichr@sfu.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: New Member

Hi Nat,

>Hi everyone
>I am new to carnivorous plants, and am looking forward to growing my
>collection and knowlege. I live in British Columbia, Canada and my plant
>
>sources seem to be as limited as my knowlege. I am having some success
>with my little collection of a flytrap, a sundew, a Cobra Lily, and
>nepenthes
>hybrid.
>Nat

        Whereabouts in B.C. are you? If you're in or near the lower
mainland, there's the Pacific Northwest Carnivorous Plant Club. If you
come to our meetings, you'll definitely learn a lot more about cultivating
these plants, as well as being able ot expand your collection. Let me know
if you want more info.

Happy growing,

Chris