Re: Help: Parasites

From: Marcus Rossberg (Marcus.Rossberg@phil-fak.uni-duesseldorf.de)
Date: Sat Sep 18 1999 - 03:22:37 PDT

Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 12:22:37 +0200
From: "Marcus Rossberg" <Marcus.Rossberg@phil-fak.uni-duesseldorf.de>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Help: Parasites

Dear all,

thanks for all the hints how to save my sarrs from that pest (btw now I
know it's called 'mealybugs' in english). I successfully used a new (?)
german spray containing imidacloprid - rather heavy stuff but apparently
safe for all plants (says the lable). (Thanks again, David, for the
tip!) I used it a week or so ago and had no losses yet nor any signs of
harm - except for the mealybugs, they seem to be all dead, lying on the
ground on their backs. :o)

Greetings, Marcus