Leaving town

From: Madeleine Groves (m.groves@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 13:49:36 PDT

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 16:49:36 -0400
From: Madeleine Groves <m.groves@mindspring.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Leaving town

Dear All,

For those of you who haven't heard, I have resigned from my job here at the
Atlanta Botanical GArden (ABG), and I will be returning to England around
the end of November. I'll post a new email address and the name of my
replacement before I leave.

I've had a lot of fun working this side of the pond. Many thanks to all who
have helped out with ABG's Conservation Program, and nice to have met those
of you who passed through ABG. I'll continue with the cp work back in
England and I hope to make San Francisco next year.

Bye for now,

Mad

Madeleine Groves
Conservation Coordinator