Re: Darlingtonia

From: C. J. Mazur (ccp@vaxxine.com)
Date: Sun Aug 29 1999 - 19:11:10 PDT

Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 22:11:10 -0400
From: "C. J. Mazur" <ccp@vaxxine.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Darlingtonia

Hi doug,

Carl Mazur here. I have a small mail order business, I deal in Sarracenia
seed. If you want to trade for
some of your giant darlingtonia, I'm willing. Please take a look at our web
site for a current list of seed if you are interested. Please let me know.

Best Regards,
Carl Mazur

http://www.vaxxine.com/ccphome