New to group

From: RS (tnbear@soon.com)
Date: Fri May 28 1999 - 10:58:36 PDT

Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 13:58:36 -0400
From: "RS" <tnbear@soon.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: New to group

Greetings to all CP discussion group members!

My name is Ron and I live in Knoxville, TN close to the beautiful Smoky
Mountains.

I have had a Nepenthes Coccinea for a few months and have been bitten by the
Nepenthes " bug". I've just acquired very small pots of N. Khasiana, N.
Thorelli, and N. Truncata.

I know I have so much to learn and am reading all I can, and was very
pleased to find this discussion group.

I am looking for other varieties that are fairly easy to grow outside
terrariums. If anyone has plants for sale, please let me know.