RE: New to group

From: Tom Massey (massey@hal.fmhi.usf.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 01 1999 - 06:23:36 PDT

Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 09:23:36 -0400
From: Tom Massey <massey@hal.fmhi.usf.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: New to group

Ron:

As a native of TN and a one time resident of Knoxville (UT alum) welcome to
the group. I have good memories of Knoxville - at least for the most part
HA! Anyway, I have a number of Neps. hybrids and species that you might
be interested in. Originally from tissue culture: N. bicalcarata,
gracillis, rafflesiana, sanguinea, ventricosa (maybe). These are maybe 3-4
inches across. Cuttings: number of hybrids plus ampullaria, and a few
others. Cost maybe 10-15$ plus whatever it cost to mail.

Tom in Fl.