CP Trade? / D.scorpiodes (no dormancy)

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 28 1999 - 07:27:51 PDT

Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 07:27:51 PDT
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP Trade? / D.scorpiodes (no dormancy)

Hi again, folks.

I'm looking to make some trades now that I've got considerably more room.
Interested in SMALL nepenthes, utricularia and Mexican Pings and, as always,
am still looking for S American and African Drosera as well as plants of the
petiolaris complex. Seed or clean (pest and disease-free) plants only,
please.

One plant I should soon have in over-abundance is a form of Drosera
scorpiodes from Harvey, Australia which supposedly does not go dormant.
This particular form was discovered by friend and fellow CPer Phill Mann.
If anyone's interested, please let me know.

My growlist can be found at:
http://www.geocities.com/hotsprings/sauna/9219/

Finally, if I owe you plants or you owe me plants, please drop me an email
so we can settle up. If you havent got plants you owe me, don't worry about
it!

Thanks
Matt