Need Good Supplier for Pots

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 28 1999 - 07:15:52 PDT

Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 07:15:52 PDT
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Need Good Supplier for Pots

Before you hippies get all excited, I'm talking plastic pots here, not
"doobage". (No offense)

Anyway, I need to find a good mail order source for some tall, narrow square
pots. I'm thinking 2" across and 6" tall or so, if such pots exist. In the
past, I've used shorter plastic cups and pots where roots would grow through
the holes on the bottom but this obviously isnt ideal when you let your
trays dry out between watering. I'm growing everything in 10 gallon aquaria
under lights and the higher the pot, the more space for roots and the
greater the light intensity. I found some pretty good clear plastic cups
that serve the purpose nicely but I'd prefer square if possible. And what
are the possiblities of such a pot being available in clear plastic? (I
like to see my roots). Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Matt