S. Minor?

From: drury6@juno.com
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 12:47:55 PDT

Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 14:47:55 -0500
From: drury6@juno.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: S. Minor?

   A friend of mine brought me a flower from a sarr of some type. The
flower was light green with no markings and 2 1/2 ft of the ground. I'm
guessing it to be an S. minor, since it was found in a roundside ditch
in northwest Florida near Sumatra, FL,. I only saw pictures of juvinile
pitchers. I couldn't tell them apart from that. Could it be Flava? I
don't know what the juvinile pitchers of S.minor look like, and they
looked a lot like the juviniles pitchers of Flava or Alata, but I don't
know if their range extends to there.

-don