Blackwater Extract Happy Valentine's Day from frittsmb@msn.com

From: ~`~ TomsRarePlants ~`~ (frittsmb@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Feb 14 1999 - 03:38:45 PST

Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 11:38:45 -0000
From: "~`~ TomsRarePlants ~`~" <frittsmb@email.msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Blackwater Extract   Happy Valentine's  Day  from  frittsmb@msn.com

Hi CP'ers Carnivorous plants R COOL
Here's how we use Blackwater Extract to grow seeds :) Good for fish ? B2~
B6, B12
Nicotinic amide,panthenol, biotin and peat extract . " NEVER "use on venus
fly trps they hate it....

I put my soil in the oven to kill any bugs found in the soil ,then i used
Terta Black water Extract to add a low PH., i pour cold water not from the
tap ,over the soiI . We buy Reverse Osmosis water this helps.
  When the soil was just still hot i sprinkled seeds and put the pot in a
ziplock bag and kept lights on for three days I seen the sundew seeds
grow in less than a week . :0}

Try this on your Sarracenia seed do all the above~ then put in the
fridge for a month or two see how you may just may have more seeds come up
. Bonsai Grass make a cool ground cover and it never gets tall
i like it because it keeps soil some what on the damp side and its pretty
like me ..Laura
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY Guys and Gals
Good Growing
 :0) Thanks Tom Jonson only one pack seed has failed to grow so far it was
N ampullaria.
Laura Fritts
frittsmb@msn.com
venusflytraps@hotmail.com