New to the list

From: Lee Stradley (leejohn2@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 02:37:26 PST

Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 05:37:26 -0500
From: "Lee Stradley" <leejohn2@worldnet.att.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: New to the list

Hi, I just started growing a few CP's in my greenhouse, and have
become fascinated with them. I have an orchid business in NY State.
I have been reading The Savage Garden and am glad I ordered it. I
have a question. I recently bought 2 VF traps in those domes. One
is a single plant 3+ACI-across, the other is a group of small plants
that take up much of the 3+ACI- pot. The plants look very healthy,
but I am wonder if I should put them in a cool spot in the
greenhouse 40+-,and let them go dormant, or let them grow? And Why?
Thanks, Lee Stradley

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]