New to the list

From: mbrassel (mbrassel@goplay.com)
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 12:15:16 PDT

Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 11:15:16 -0800
From: "mbrassel" <mbrassel@goplay.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: New to the list

Hello everyone,

I just joined this list, and I wanted to introduce myself. I'm 16
years old, I live in Colorado (in the USA), and I got my first
carnivorous plant (a Venus Flytrap) as a gift last March. I've set
up a rather simple web page to showcase my meager collection, and if
you're interested it can be reached at:

http://www.nyx.net/~mbrassel

I apologize in advance for the poor quality of the pictures, but
they're the only ones I can get up on my web page at the moment. I
plan on putting up better ones in a couple of weeks.

That's all I have for now, but if you know a lot about problems that
might occur with Venus Flytraps, please follow the "Help! What's wrong
with my plant?" link on my Venus Flytrap page.

Michael Brassell
mbrassel@nyx.net
| http://www.goplay.com - it's time to Go Play! |