Nepenthes rajah

From: Adao Pereira (miguelporto@mail.telepac.pt)
Date: Wed Nov 04 1998 - 14:18:48 PST

Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 22:18:48 -0000
From: "Adao Pereira" <miguelporto@mail.telepac.pt>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Nepenthes rajah

Hello, CP'ers!

I've just acquired one Nep. rajah 3 cm across and, of course, I read what I
could about this plant and one idea came up in my mind: everyone seems to
say that this is a very difficult plant to grow. Is it difficult, indeed?
Why? I've got this plant for some weeks and it's growing without any
problem (although it grows very slowly). Is there anything I should be very
careful with? I think the most important thing is the temperature (low at
night), isn't it? What if I don't follow this?
Any advice?

Thanks and good growing,
Miguel