weird science final.

From: Marc I. Burack (marcb@companionfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Nov 04 1998 - 06:44:37 PST

Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 09:44:37 -0500
From: "Marc I. Burack" <marcb@companionfinancial.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: weird science final.

To anyone who was interested. (The weird science followup I promised)

It has now been a week and a half since I sprayed my Nepenthes plants with
the high powered growth stimulator "Cytospray" (formerly known as
Nitrozyme). Since the product had extremely low fertilizer qualities I
used the product at full manufactureres strength (none of this 1/2 -1/4
strength BS).

I can now say that I am elated at the result. Superthrive is nothing but
distilled water compared to this. In one week, the plants have taken a
MAJOR jump forward. Established plants have rapidly doubled their growth
rate of new leaves. Recent transplants with partial pitchers did not abort
development, but continued with pitcher development, as well as began new
top growth. And a plant that was cut at the top 1 week before has aready
shown significant growth out of dormant buds. (Thats right folks, the top
bud sprouted....BUT the second one down from the top broke through as well!!!)

Hard to obtain, a bit costly and rank smelling (out of the bottle-not after
mixed with water) it may not be for everyone, but it makes fertilization
and Superthrive look like a waste of time.

Marc I. Burack
marcb@companionfinancial.com