(Off Topic) North American Rock Garden Society

From: nigel hurneyman (h7n@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 04 1998 - 03:15:07 PST

Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 03:15:07 PST
From: "nigel hurneyman" <h7n@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: (Off Topic) North American Rock Garden Society

If any subscribers to this listserver are members of NARGS and amenable
to a little bribery and corruption, please could they e-mail me
privately.

Thanks to everyone who wished me luck regarding my job - the company has
been taken over and I have a new work e-mail address,
nhurneym@uk.oracle.com. However I haven't been able to subscribe to the
listserver from this address (my subscribe e-mails are being ignored)
and I'm not sure you'd want me to as Oracle Interoffice seems to spew
out lots of garbage with its e-mails (64-bit MIME encryption and html).

Good Growing, NigelH