Re: Water hardness

From: Roberto Devoti (roberto@caronte.mt.asi.it)
Date: Wed Jul 08 1998 - 09:22:52 PDT

Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 18:22:52 +0200
From: Roberto Devoti <roberto@caronte.mt.asi.it>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Water hardness

Hi all,
just a piece of information on RO systems.

> problem with RO (which I'm using now) is no water pressure for hoses etc,
> without installing a submersible pump into a cistern and all the attending
> trappings.

 recently I installed a small RO system (50 litres/day). I connected it
 to a hose
(1 cm diameter 8 m long) equipped with about 10 adjustable droppers. If
you register carefully the droppers you can reach sufficient pressure to
water automatically all your stuff without the need of slopes or pumps,
just using the pressure of the tap water. Hope this helps, Roberto
Devoti Via Altino 8 00183 Roma, Italy