Mail Order CP Nurseries

From: John A. Gardner (jongar@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jun 11 1998 - 17:11:37 PDT

Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 20:11:37 -0400
From: jongar@juno.com (John A. Gardner)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Mail Order  CP Nurseries

I am NEW to all the various carnivorous plant types and I am interested
in receiving information about Mailorder CP Nurseries that sell
carnivorous plants that will survive the Hot & Humid weather we have in
South East Florida ( Fort Lauderdale Zone 10-11 ). As an example, the
Venus Flytraps that are often sold in Home Depot, K-Mart and some local
nurseries NEVER survive more than a few weeks. Are their Mail Order
nurseries that send out a catalog with photographs and descriptions
of each type of CP with their suitable climatic requirements ?

jongar@juno.com