Re: Cincinnati-area CP'ers???

From: C. J. Mazur (ccp@vaxxine.com)
Date: Fri May 08 1998 - 19:17:28 PDT

Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 22:17:28 -0400
From: "C. J. Mazur" <ccp@vaxxine.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Cincinnati-area CP'ers???

Surprising enough, Jay's not a really bad guy. He's even a fairly good host
;-) He's clean, well mannered, house broken, and quite a good travelling
companion! He's not fussy about sleeping arrangements either!!! Drop a
blanket and pillow on a floor and he'll be snoring up a hurricane in no
time. His favorite show is WKRP in Cincinnati, that should win him a point
or two!!!! knowing him fairly well, he'll probably bring your mother a card
or gift or Peach Bud candy ;-) (hint hint nudge nudge)

CARL

>Catch? (it's me, and those who know me can respond as to what a problem
that
>is in itself ... Carl Mazur? <smile>) Other ... it's on Mother's Day!
Weekend