Cincinnati-area CP'ers???

From: L235 (L235@aol.com)
Date: Thu May 07 1998 - 22:45:40 PDT

Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 01:45:40 EDT
From: L235 <L235@aol.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Cincinnati-area CP'ers???

Personal request (my apologies):

Anyone in the Cincinnati, Ohio (USA) area feeling like showing off his/her CP
collection to a (relative) stranger ... but hey, we're all friends here
online, right?

Catch? (it's me, and those who know me can respond as to what a problem that
is in itself ... Carl Mazur? <smile>) Other ... it's on Mother's Day! Weekend
layover has me stranded in the fair city before I can leave on Monday <smile>.
The joys of business travel.

If anyone lives in or near Cincinnati and has even a few minutes to show off
on Sunday, May 10, I'd sure like to know via private e-mail!

Thanks in advance ....

Jay Lechtman (normally) Reston, Virginia, USA
L235@aol.com