Visiting US and UK.

From: Andrew Broome (broome@manawatu.gen.nz)
Date: Thu Apr 30 1998 - 02:42:56 PDT

Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 21:42:56 +1200
From: Andrew  Broome <broome@manawatu.gen.nz>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Visiting US and UK.

Folks,

I'm about to spend a few weeks out of New Zealand, starting on the 20th
of May. I'll initially be in NJ, then Syracuse NY, then London,
England, then Chicago and finally the Bay Area in California, back to NZ
around the 12th of June.

Can anybody suggest CP things to look at in any of these places?
I'm hoping to get down into the Pine Barrens when on the east
coast, for a quick look around.

My time will be rather limited, so probably public displays etc
would be best but I'd be keen to attempt to get together with
anyone if we can swing it.

Please drop me a line, privately is probably best.

Later,

Andrew@home.

*NZKA 143, NAKA 5, SKG, AKA 07212, BKA 073.05, PNAS, MFEC
*NZHS, NZCPS...
*
* I've got a burning yearning
* for some new sounds and smells and sights...
* - Concrete Blonde
*Killies: Ducatis: Reptiles & Amphibians: Carnivorous Plants: