CP Books

From: Peter Cole (carnivor@flytrap.demon.co.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 30 1998 - 04:38:46 PDT

Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 11:38:46 +0000
From: "Peter Cole" <carnivor@flytrap.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP Books

Anyone looking for CP books may like to know that I've added an
Amazon.com bookshop page to my website with a selection of CP and
tissue culture books. It's particularly good to see that Lowrie's
CPs of Australia Vol.2 is still available (I remember a recent thread
bemoaning its unavailability,) though I don't know how much longer
this will be the case given that the last edition was 1990.
The page isn't completed yet, but will shortly include in depth
reviews of all the titles covered, and all relevant new publications
as they appear (I'm not going to list Vol.3 until it actually
materialises - some time in the third millenium at this rate :-)
You'll find a link on the Cambrian Carnivores homepage if you're
interested.

        Happy browsing,

                        Peter

+++ Peter Cole, 17 Wimmerfield Cr.,Killay,SWANSEA SA27BU,WALES,UK +++
mailto:carnivor@flytrap.demon.co.uk - http://www.flytrap.demon.co.uk/
++++ Carnivorous Plants, seeds and tissue culture kits for sale ++++