a few gemmae available

From: koudela@ure.cas.cz
Date: Thu Feb 05 1998 - 23:58:06 PST

Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 07:58:06 +0000
From: koudela@ure.cas.cz
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: a few gemmae available

Dear List,

I have a few spare gemmae of D.echinoblastus and D.scorpioides
which I would like to offer to one or two guys either in exchange or
for a small amount of money covering postage & packing.
If anybody is interested, don't forget to answer privately, not to
the listserv!

On a different note, I would like to thank Lorraine Patsco and Stefan
P.Wolf for their help with the CP book list. There are a few others
who helped me as well but in general they have been only a few so
far! Does this mean no one else has new information or nobody is
willing to help me?

BTW, as regards a recent war among (ex)DROSERA members, I do think it
should be left to private message!!! I suspect we cannot find out he
is true and who is wrong so why don't you omit the listserv address
from the recipients?

Regards,
   Ivo

* Mgr. Ivo Koudela *