ibicella seed germination method

From: Edward Read (ay080@lafn.org)
Date: Thu Feb 05 1998 - 22:57:03 PST

Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 22:57:03 -0800
From: "Edward Read" <ay080@lafn.org>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: ibicella seed germination method

Hi, about the ibicella seed germination question. I had very good
germination by placing the seed on a damp paper towel, sprinkling GA3 on
them, folding the paper towel over them and placing them in a plastic bag.
I had germination in two weeks. As for the sprinkling of GA3, just get a
little bit on the end of a flat tooth pick and sprinkle it right on top. I
had questions about this method at first, but it works and is simple. I got
all of my B. gigantea seed to germinate using this same method. Well, this
is what has worked for me.
Take care everyone and have fun!
Edward Read

ay080@lafn.org
http://www.geocities.com/rainforest/9848/

Any chemistry jokes are welcome, my profesor needs them.