MAD CUSTOMERS

From: Volvo 850R (ld168@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Jan 12 1998 - 23:47:51 PST

Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 23:47:51 -0800
From: Volvo 850R <ld168@pacbell.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: MAD CUSTOMERS

James and Patricia Pietropolo and employees,

        I am a young, 15 year old carnivorous plant (mainly Nepenthes)
enthusiast. I currently have:
 N. ampullaria (Cantley's red)
 N. lowii
 N. inermis
 N. ventricosa
 N. rajah
 Some sarracenia's and Droseras.

    I get my friends and relatives into buying and liking this wonderful
hobby, but I NEVER show them your useless, rip-off, list! Your Nepenthes
are unbelievable rip-offs! Those are the most common species available,
and you're selling them for $27.95? That's BS! I can get that Shit for
7.50 each!
    Awhile back when I just began to like Carnivorous plants, I ordered
a Darlingtonia Californica from you for $6.95 (I was stupid to buy from
you). It arrived with only 1 wilted pitcher. I was fuckin' mad. From
that day on, I never told anyone about your list and I even have my own
homepage that tells CP hobbyists to not buy from a rip-off bullshit
operated couple. (MIND MY LANGUAGE, when I get mad)

 Here are some sites that your FUCKIN' employees and you 2 should check
out!

www.indirect.com/www/bazza/cps/pp.html (YOU BETTER CHECK THIS PAGE OUT)

-After I read it, I thought, it's a black-hearted couple that's trying
to gyp customers. OTHER WEBSITES DON'T EVEN HAVE YOU GUYS LISTED!!!!!

Here is what some unhappy customers said on that page:
 -One guy stated that Peter wanted a buyer to "MASS RAPE" the land since
he was going to the native Sarracenia habitat and buy them for a lousy.
.50 each!
 -He gets "suckers" to pick plants for him from the wild!
 -One guy ordered a PRICEY Rafflesiana, but it turned out to be a hybrid
that only a "mother could love!"
 -One guy ordered a bushel of live sphagnum moss and they said it would
be sent out tomorrow. They said, "NO PROBLEM" The person was only 200km
from PETER PAUL'S, so postage should be quick. 2 WEEKS later and STILL
haven't received moss. After 2 whole months, it arrives with bugs,
stick, and berries. ....once bitten, twice shy....
-Many bad stories about this guy (Jam, and Pat)
-MANY PEOPLE SUGGEST NOT TO BUY FROM HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Your a crook.
-Everyone else, please tell friends and family members to not buy from
this guy. He's no good. Don't believe me? Check out the site yourself.

A fuck of a guy