Re: MAD CUSTOMERS

From: BREWER_CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil
Date: Tue Jan 13 1998 - 07:29:54 PST

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 10:29:54 -0500
From: BREWER_CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: MAD CUSTOMERS

Volva 850R,
 Although you may be MAD over your resent purchase from Peter Paul Nursery,
Please direct your filthy comments directly to him. This is a family channel
which does not care to read such trash. You have the right not to purchase
plants from his nursery, I suggest you exercise this given right.
 In closing, I suggest you be very careful on what you are accusing Peter of
doing. Be it true or false, your comments could easily come back and hunt you
financially.
                     Just a friendly suggestion

        I am a young, 15 year old carnivorous plant (mainly Nepenthes)
enthusiast.

    I get my friends and relatives into buying and liking this wonderful
     hobby, but I NEVER show them your useless, rip-off, list!