Re: cambrian carnivores unknown query

From: the drake (drakeofusa@mailexcite.com)
Date: Mon Jan 12 1998 - 20:11:17 PST

Date: 	Mon, 12 Jan 1998 21:11:17 -0700
From: "the drake" <drakeofusa@mailexcite.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: cambrian carnivores unknown query

>Hi there, could somebody tell me how I can contact the staff in Cambrian
>carnivores in U.K?
>I have trouble querying through email cause I never get a reply.
>telephone number? fax number?
>please tell me if you know,
>
>thanx a lot,
>
>Ernie

Ernie,
     I have had the same problem. I sent a money order and cannot get
     my money back
unless Cambrian Carnivores sends me back my money order. I have sent
email numerous times, posted to this list numerous times, and last week
sent postal mail to them telling them to cancel my order and send my
money order back to me. I sent the order to them in December. I once
purchased something from them before and I was pleased with my order,
but now I need that money back and I cannot reach them! Anybody out
there who can help? PLEASE SOMEBODY RESPOND! thanks
drakeofusa@mailexcite.com

http://www.mailexcite.com