Re: Never say die

From: Mars (mars@hacom.nl)
Date: Mon Jan 05 1998 - 16:11:27 PST

Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 23:11:27 +-100
From: Mars <mars@hacom.nl>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Never say die

Hi Mark and List,

>Today, I noticed a new D. capensis sprouting where the old one had
>been. I know this has been discussed several times before on this
>list, but I want to reinforce--never give up on a "dead" cp, as it may
>not be!

Can you tell me what a little D. capensis looks like? I've torn mine
apart in 6 smaller plants and in one of the pots I notice this very
little CP. It looks like D. intermedia more than it looks like
capensis. Now I've been messing around with seeds of D. intermedia so
the chance is not zero, but....

Mars