Wanted: D.petiolaris complex / Seed update

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 03 1998 - 13:06:04 PST

Date: Sat, 03 Jan 1998 13:06:04 PST
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Wanted: D.petiolaris complex  / Seed update

Hi list, hope everyone's having a happy new year! I would like to grow
plants belonging to the drosera petiolaris complex - has anyone got any
plants available? dilatato-petiolaris used to thrive for me. any tips
on growing falconeri or others would be much appreciated.
Finally, for everyone who requested seed from me, I hope to be able to
send stuff out in 1-2 weeks, depending on my schedule.
Happy growing!
Matt