Re: Home Depot CP

From: CMcdon0923 (CMcdon0923@aol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 06 1997 - 10:20:18 PST

Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 13:20:18 EST
From: CMcdon0923 <CMcdon0923@aol.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Home Depot CP

<< The only cp's I could find at Home Depot when I went there were VFT's.. I
did buy one with fairly red traps.. (which I since nearly killed). I was not
impressed with the selection, which may have been due to the newness of the
store. >>

Susan,

It may be a combo of the store and time of year for CP (dormancy setting in).
I have bought VFT, Drosera, Pings, Nepenthes, and Darlingtonia at my local
stores (Dallas Texas area). But right now, they too are pretty much limited
to VFTs. But keep looking...you never know. I have also found CP for sale
at "Lowe's" home centers in this area. And finally, try any nursery chains
you may have in your area (e.g., Calloways, around here).