Home Depot CP

From: CMcdon0923@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 09 1997 - 18:06:49 PDT

Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 21:06:49 -0400 (EDT)
From: CMcdon0923@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Home Depot CP

Just returned from my local (Dallas, Texas area) Home Depot store. As I
walked into the garden area, I saw the display of CP. They had JUST opened
the box five minutes before I walked in!

The shipment was from Gubler.....front row in the box were five Darlingtonia
californica....gorgeous looking plants....dark green plants with some crimson
color....gorgeous fenestrations...some pitchers up to 5" tall.

The entire lot quickly found a new happy home!!!!