Baby Update

From: Carl Mazur (ccp@vaxxine.com)
Date: Wed Oct 29 1997 - 19:55:17 PST

Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 22:55:17 -0500
From: "Carl Mazur" <ccp@vaxxine.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Baby Update

Hello All,

Many people have been asking how our new daughter has been doing since her
12 week premature arrival into this world. So I thought I'd just give a
final update. She's doing exceptionally well. She came home September
26th and is adjusting well. We are coping with the sleep deprivation and
looking forward to a time when she will sleep through the night. She is now
huge by our standards, weighing in at well over 5 pounds. Quite a huge
change from the 1.7 pounds she started at. Thanks to all for the interest,
prayers and warm thoughts

Mazur Family