CP Garage Sale!

From: dragon@huron.net
Date: Sat Oct 04 1997 - 09:52:03 PDT

Date: Sat, 04 Oct 1997 12:52:03 -0400
From: dragon@huron.net
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP Garage Sale!

Greetings to all again after a long absence!

     Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am no longer able to care
for my large collection of CP. I am therefore putting up the majority
of the collection for sale; keeping some of my personal favorites.
     This goes out to all ONTARIO, CANADA residents. I would like to
avoid mail order, especially with the weather in flux. If you would
like a list and prices of available CP (primarily Sarrs from seedlings
to stock plants; hybrids and species, but many other Genera are also
available), please e-mail me privately.

     Thank-you! Nigel