CP in unusual places

From: Sara A. Gardner (gardner@magick.net)
Date: Sat Oct 04 1997 - 09:51:54 PDT

Date: Sat, 04 Oct 1997 10:51:54 -0600
From: "Sara A. Gardner" <gardner@magick.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP in unusual places

Do you remember a few weeks ago Jazmine mentioned that
she had found some neps at Fred Meyer? Well, I looked
here in Grants Pass everytime I went in and ...nada.
Then, this week, on the CLEARANCE shelf, marked down from
$24.95 to $10 to $5 were two, in 8" hanging pots, labelled
"pitcher plant." They are both hanging in my greenhouse now.

Plants looked good. One had one shoot broken off and wilted,
but otherwise good. The other had one pitcher, kind of banged
up. Otherwise OK. Haven't tried to identify them yet; they
are large and all green.

Will not be communicating much in the next month or so. Carpal
tunnel surgery right hand next Tuesday and left hand four weeks
later. YUK.

Sara in Grants Pass, OR