ALL RED VFT? Is that good?

From: Matt (drake@erols.com)
Date: Wed Sep 24 1997 - 07:39:23 PDT

Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 14:39:23 +0000
From: Matt <drake@erols.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: ALL RED VFT? Is that good?

Oh, I didn't know all read VFTs ONLY grew in Mr. Sung's facilities.
Apparantely two of them jumped out of their pots, stood up on their
roots, and ran away to reside in two of my pots outside. :)
     I have 2 ALL RED (NO GREEN AT ALL ON THE PLANTS) VFTs. And it
isn't the amount of light, either. They are outside with numerous
"normal" green VFTs, and are the only two that have the blood-red
color throughout.
     Now that I know that these VFTs are worth $95 I think I will have
them insured and locked away in a safety deposit box (complete with
artifical lighting) :)
     Or better yet, maybe I will use TC to clone them and offer them
for trade or reasonable prices....
     Any thoughts? Or are my two small all red VFTs really greenies in
masquerade? :)